2.20.2007

Away

I'll be traveling to the West Coast for work this week. Any ideas on things to do in Portland and LA? Skin + Bones at MoCA is already on my agenda.

A couple of things to check out: the latest on a small NY public space on This Place Is... and I snapped this shot of the Gehry building at night during the snow last week. It's got nothing to do with public space per se, but I like the building - at least the upper stories. I have to go check it out on the ground floor. It was bit of subdued brightness on this little dirty stretch of 10th Ave; and that made me like it.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Wish you could make it to San Francisco! I'd love to meet you. Actually I'm going to be in New York two weeks from now. We should meet up for coffee. :-)

Shin-pei said...

Let me know when! We should definitely get together.