7.11.2006

Campus Progress in D.C.



Tomorrow I'm going to be on a panel called, "Making Truth Convenient," at a conference for progressive college students in Washingon DC. My co-panelists are Aaron Naparstek, of Naparstek.com and streetsblog.org, and John Holtzclaw, Chair of the Transportation Committee for the Sierra Club. I'm really excited about seeing Barack Obama who is the keynote.

All the political activism training offered at the conference is a throwback (flashback) to my days in college, though I'm unaware of whether or not this group was in existence back then. From the looks of the feature articles, issues reflect complexity and interdiscipline that are much-needed updates.

2 comments:

Richard Layman said...

I wish you would have let me know. There's stuff we need to jaw about... Hope your talk goes well.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shin-pei! Knock em dead.