5.03.2006

Thanks for coming out!



It was fun to chat about Jane Jacob's legacy with the lot of us from PPS, the folks at the eponymous curbed, catch up on the latest in New Orleans with John Messengale of Veritas et Venustas and Andrea Bernstein of WNYC. I ended up talking to her first on my way in, so I got all of my JJ-related thoughts off my chest in a matter of minutes. It was nice to meet some readers too. (Never mind that we didn't make it over to 555 Hudson).

And of course, a big thank you to Lisa of Polis for organizing it, or our thoughts might have remained in the blogosphere, which is not in line with Jane Jacobean thinking at all. It was fitting that while we chatted with each other, we also met some people un-related to the gathering and were able to share a few thoughts on what makes being in New York so great.

0 comments: