3.06.2006

Back in the USA

 
My first bag!

Well, I'm back! I have photos of Taiwan to share, but before I do, I did want to put out a shout to Make Workshop, where I squeezed in a sewing class with the inimitable Diana Rupp before taking off to Taipei. The small workshop offers loads of classes in all sorts of crafts, from beginner knitting to advanced shoemaking, and I found the atmosphere to be precisely why I love living NYC. It was intimate and cozy, and with several other newbies, I learned how not to be scared of my sewing machine. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous purse -- do let me know if you make any to sell... I'd happily snap one up!

-Lauren Cerand, LuxLotus.com

Shin-pei said...

Thanks for the sweet note! This is every amateur makers little dream.